sábado, diciembre 19, 2009

Diciembre 5 - 2009

Are the remains of the one who I had once been finally fading away?
In days in which all my senses are not working
My strength, my soul and my mind seem so lost again
And oh alas! at moments it seems increasing the idea: "there is no way out"!

But in the middle of the cloudiest
suddenly something tries to come out
it is a little part of a main idea that tries not to give up...

To trust, to love, to form relationships
with people who could be part of our loved ones
is in someway a little like a act of faith;
we have to take risks someday before...
it could be too late!
because the bonds we choose to build up
are not for an excessive analyse nor mistrust!

This is not a rule that everyone should feel
like an obligation to follow
it is just the way in which I try to realize
of how important some things still are

And finally in order to finish,
maybe I can't say if I would be better from now on
because predict the future is not so easy
but, if the end (of my existence or my lucidity) suddenly would be close...
may I say...I tried?
I tried one more last time?!


------

(written by me...
sorry if I have commited some grammatical errors :p )
Pd: Muchas gracias a los comentarios y a quienes siguen estos extraños e incoherentes escritos; realmente no es algo que esperara.

1 comentario:

Gabrielwolff dijo...

Bella Cranmosa te deseo que tengas un gran año proximo y que todos tus mas profundos deseos se cumplan, espero que postees mas ..es muy lindo lo que escribis...Besos!!!